ERC is a stimulus program from the US government designed to help those businesses that were able to retain their employees during the Covid-19 pandemic. Established by the CARES Act, it is a refundable tax credit – a grant, not a loan – that you can claim for your business. So you don’t have to pay it back.
- Get up to $26,000 per W2 employee (average $10K per employee)
- You will only be charged if you receive money
- Qualify even if you have received PPP money
- Available for organizations with at least 5-500 W2 employees & based on 2020 and the first 3 quarters of 2021
- Full or Partial Shutdown Based on Government Orders Causing “Nominal Impact”
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Reduction in Goods or Services
- Operating w/ Limited Capacity
- Reduction in Revenue
Find Out If You Qualify For ERC In Just 15 Minutes.