ERC is a stimulus program from the US government designed to help those businesses that were able to pay their employees during the Covid-19 pandemic. Established by the CARES Act, it is a refundable tax credit – a grant, not a loan – that you can claim for your business. So you don’t have to pay it back. Make sure to work with a tax-credit specialist as this can be a complex filing outside of your CPA’s expertise. The basics are as follows:
- Get up to $26,000 per W2 employee (average $10K per employee)
- Qualify even if you previously received money from the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- You will only pay for services rendered if/when you receive the ERC funds
- Available for organizations with at least 5-500 W2 employees & based on 2020 and the first 3 quarters of 2021
Does my business qualify?
- Reduction in Revenues
- Full/Partial Shutdown Based on Government Orders
- Supply Chain Challenges & More…
Find Out If You Qualify For ERC In Just 15 Minutes.
Wennermarketing LLC is partnered with several qualified vendors that have more than 20 years of experience with tax credit programs such as this. We match you with the vendor that best represents your unique circumstances and business goals and objectives.
The IRS has warned employers about filing for ERC improperly so make sure you are working with a qualified and reputable source. We have vetted experts in tax-credit incentive programs who have been in business for 10+ years to help you prepare and minimize risks.
Schedule a call with Scott Wennermark to discuss which vendor is right for you.